RULES FOR BEER ORDERS:
- Beer can be shipped to any Virginia or Washington D.C. address. Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday. Any orders received after mid-day on Thursday may not be shipped out until Monday. There must be a 21+ adult present with photo ID to accept shipping orders – they can not be left at the door. Additionally, orders for shipment can not be redirected to a UPS access point.
- We cannot ship to any PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Commonwealth Brewing is not responsible for delays, damage, or mistakes made by any common carrier service.
- Each shipping box can hold three 4-Packs. A maximum of six 4-Packs can be shipped via two boxes combined into one UPS shipment.
- No more than nine 4-packs/36 lbs of beer may be shipped to any customer per month, per ABC law.
- If you order more than the limits, we will have to adjust/refund your order.
- Proxies are allowed for pick-up orders. Please name your proxy in the order notes.
- ALL PICK-UP ORDERS WILL BE HELD FOR 10 DAYS AND THEN RETURNED TO INVENTORY.
- All returns and exchanges will be handled on a case by case basis. Please email [email protected] with any questions before ordering.
If you would like to include other merchandise in your order please note that we can fit a maximum of one or two of the following with your order: Shirts, Bottle Totes, and Insulated Totes. Glassware, Outerwear, and Hats must be ordered separately, as they will not fit.