RULES FOR BEER ORDERS:
- Orders containing beer are not available for shipping until further notice. We hope to have this remedied in the near future. They may be picked up at the brewery until then.
- Beer can be shipped to any Virginia or Washington D.C. address. Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday. Any orders received after mid-day on Thursday may not be shipped out until Monday. There must be a 21+ adult present with photo ID to accept shipping orders – they can not be left at the door. Additionally, orders for shipment can not be redirected to a UPS access point.
- We cannot ship to any PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Commonwealth Brewing is not responsible for delays, damage, or mistakes made by any common carrier service.
- Each shipping box can hold three 4-Packs. A maximum of six 4-Packs can be shipped via two boxes combined into one UPS shipment.
- No more than nine 4-packs/36 lbs of beer may be shipped to any customer per month, per ABC law.
- If you order more than the limits, we will have to adjust/refund your order.
- Proxies are allowed for pick-up orders. Please name your proxy in the order notes.
- ALL PICK-UP ORDERS WILL BE HELD FOR 10 DAYS AND THEN RETURNED TO INVENTORY.
- All returns and exchanges will be handled on a case by case basis. Please email [email protected] with any questions before ordering.
If you would like to include other merchandise in your order please note that we can fit a maximum of one or two of the following with your order: Shirts, Bottle Totes, and Insulated Totes. Glassware, Outerwear, and Hats must be ordered separately, as they will not fit.